About this item
- Vibrant, gradated finish for an elegant and seamless stovetop to tabletop serving presentation
- Equipped with helper handle & 2 pouring lips
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Oven safe up to 450°F (232°F); Hand-wash only Lifetime Warranty
|Meet your new favorite pan for steaming, frying, saut?ing, searing, browning, deglazing and braising family-sized dishes. The Tramontina Nonstick Everyday Pan is an all-in-one marvel for cooking everything from bacon to steak to casseroles. Constructed of heavy-gauge aluminum for quick and even heat distribution, the heavy-duty pan is oven-safe up to 350? F for stovetop-to-oven meals.
Durably crafted of attractive porcelain enamel in your choice of color, the exterior is resistant to chips and scratches. The nonstick Teflon interior is PFOA-free and ceramic-reinforced for a quick-release cooking surface that’s easy to clean. With its deep sides and 5.5-qt. capacity, it really is an everyday pan built to last for many meals.
The included stainless-steel steamer cooks veggies or seafood on their own, preserving moisture and nutrients. It also doubles as a splatter shield for messier foods like bacon and fried chicken. View your meals while they cook with the tempered glass lid that’s both heat-resistant and shatter-resistant.
The saut? pan has soft-grip, silicone handles that are ergonomically designed for comfort and riveted to the pan for added support when handling cookware. Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic-glass cooktops, and oven-safe up to 350? F, the large saut? pan, steamer and lid fit neatly together for compact storage.
- 5.5-qt. sauté pan
- Heat-resistant, shatter-resistant tempered glass lid
- Stainless-steel steamer (doubles as a splatter shield)
|Kirkland Signature™ products are designed and produced with only the - best quality materials and workmanship available. From a quick pasta dish to a multi-course holiday meal, this precision engineered 10-piece set includes all the tools needed for superior cooking performance and effortless cleanup. Special copper core, part of the five-ply construction, assures fast and even heating and superior temperature retention. Exposed copper ring adds beauty and sophistication, while comfortable, heat resistant handles make handling a breeze. This comprehensive set is sure to deliver many years of exceptional performance
10-piece Set Includes:
- 10" skillet
- 12" skillet
- 2qt covered saucepan
- 3qt covered saucepan
- 4.5qt covered deep sauté pan
- 8qt covered stockpot
- 5-ply construction: Stainless Steel exterior, Aluminum, Copper, Aluminum, Stainless Steel
|Ditch the chemicals with Caraway’s ceramic-coated cookware. Our complete set has everything you'll need for healthy cooking in your kitchen, staying organized with both our pot and lid holders, and looking good while doing so.
- Non-Toxic Coating (Free of PTFEs)
- Non-Stick Ceramic, Aluminum Core, & Stainless Steel Handles
- Pan & Lid Storage Solution
- Stovetop Agnostic (Induction, Gas, & Electric Safe)
- Oven Safe Up to 550°F
Our cookware set's coating does not include potentially toxic materials like PFOA, PTFE, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, or toxic metals. We also refrain from using any form of hard anodization.
- Free of PTFE (such as Teflon®)
- Free of PFOA
- Free of Heavy Metals
- Free of other PFAs
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures long-lasting durability
- Compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops
- Includes: 8" sauté pan, 10" sauté pan, 4-qt. deep sauté pan with lid and helper handle, 2-qt. saucepan with lid, 3-qt. saucepan with lid, 6-qt. stock pot with lid, Stainless-steel steamer basket (fits 3 qt. saucepan)
- Oven-safe up to 350° F / 176° C
|When we call this one an “essential set,” we mean it! These cast iron pieces let you prepare delicious dishes and elegant meals—and perform almost any cooking task! As a bonus—these are sturdy enough for cooking, yet refined enough to serve from your table’s center place of honor. Use the cast iron dutch oven to sear chops, fry eggs, make hearty stews, or even bake. You’ll get more flavor in your food, thanks to the Dutch oven’s self-basting lid which features condensation ridges made to collect and direct vapors onto your meats and stews. The pre-seasoned cast iron skillet is your go-to for searing steaks, braising ribs, or baking that cinnamon roll recipe you’ve always wanted to try! Each piece is compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops, oven-safe and hand-wash only.|