Sage BJE430SIL the Nutri Juicer Cold Fountain Centrifugal Juicer - Silver
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus 24-Ounce Food-Processors, 3 Cup, Brushed Chrome and Nickel
KitchenAid KFC3516ER 3.5 Cup Food Chopper,
Ninja NC301 CREAMi Ice Cream Maker, for Gelato, Mix-ins, Milkshakes, Sorbet, Smoothie Bowls & More, 7 One-Touch Programs, with (2) Pint Containers & Lids, Compact Size, Perfect for Kids, Silver
|The cold press juicer has an auger that creates a slower pressing action that opens the food’s cell membranes and releases its deep-seated nutrients and enzymes.|
Ninja JC101 Cold Press Pro Compact Powerful Slow Juicer with Total Pulp Control and Easy Clean, Graphite, 13.78 in L x 6.89 in W x 14.17 in H
- NINJA CREAMI: With the Ninja CREAMi, you can transform everyday ingredients into ice cream, gelato, smoothie bowls, milkshakes, and more.
- FROM HEALTHY TO INDULGENT: Easily enjoy a wide array of frozen treats like decadent gelato, lite ice cream, dairy-free, gluten-free and much more. The Ninja CREAMi makes delicious treats that fit your lifestyle.
- COMPACT FOR YOUR COUNTERTOP: The CREAMi is compact in size allowing for seamless storage and fitting easily on your countertop.
- FUN FOR ALL AGES: Easy-to-use functionality allows for the whole family to enjoy making frozen treats together.
- MIX-INS: Customize your flavor and texture by mixing in your favorite chocolate, nuts, candy, fruit, and more to personalize any CREAMi treat.
- 7 VERSATILE PROGRAMS: (7) one-touch programs allow for the perfect combination of speed, pressure, and time to completely shave through your frozen pint. Choose between Ice Cream, Sorbet, Gelato, Milkshake, Smoothie Bowl, Lite Ice Cream, and Mix-in.
- CREAMIFY TECHNOLOGY: Unlike traditional ice cream makers, Ninja’s innovative Creamerizer System finely shaves and churns ice particles into creamy frozen treats in minutes.
- RE-SPIN FUNCTIONALITY: Select the Re-spin function if, after processing, you want your processed treat softer and creamier.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Containers, lids, and paddle are top-rack dishwasher safe.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Motor Base with Dual-Drive Motors, Creamerizer Paddle, (2) 16 oz. CREAMi Pints with storage lids, Outer bowl and lid to house pint while processing, Recipe inspiration guide with 30 recipes
|Most mass-produced juice sold in grocery stores is “pasteurized”, meaning that it went through a high-heat pasteurization process where the juice is heated up to the boiling point in order to kill pathogens and extend shelf life. It is thought that through this heating process some of the health benefits of the juice may also be destroyed.
Centrifugal or rotary juicing is common in most juice bars and also many home juicing appliances. One of the telltale signs of a centrifugal juicer is the sound that they make. With blades spinning at speeds up to 16,000 RPM’s, these very noisy juicers shred and pulverize fruits and vegetables. This high-speed spinning action separates the liquid from the fruits and vegetables similar to how your washing machine works when it is on the spin cycle. This high speed extraction method generates heat and accelerates the oxidation of the juice, degrading the juice’s color and nutritional benefits. Oxidation is what happens when you leave apple slices out on the counter and exposed to air. This same thing happens with high speed juicing and the oxidation can destroy some of the vitamins and minerals.
The cold-pressing of fruits and vegetables is a method of juice extraction that has been around for thousands of years. This is how the Roman’s extracted oil from their olives. During cold-pressing the juice is extracted by slowly exerting pressure on the fruit or vegetables. This pressure squeezes out the juice, leaving only the pulp.
The Nama cold press juicer features an auger that quietly spins at 43 RPM’s to slowly press fruit and vegetables against the 6,612 micro-perforations in the juice strainer. This action opens up the food’s cell membranes, releasing its deep-seated liquid loaded with nutrients and enzymes. The cold-pressing also maximizes the extraction of the liquid trapped inside, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, resulting in rich colors and pure flavor of the juice. This slow extraction method ensures that it does not disrupt the cellular structure of the fruits and vegetables, minimizing oxidation and heat, preserving the precious enzymes and nutrients as close as possible to their natural form.
Cold press juices made in your Nama juicer can be a very beneficial addition to your daily routine. Some of the ways that we can benefit from cold press juice include:
Cold press juice made with a Nama juicer might take a little more time each day, but the time spent is well worth the effort. The resulting cold press juice is a delicious and nutritious way to flood our bodies each day with vitamins, hydration, minerals and immune boosting phytonutrients.
- Increased consumption of micronutrients and vitamins
- Cold pressed juice is easy for our bodies to digest
- Easy way to add more servings of fruit and vegetables into our diets
- Support for our immune systems
- Increased overall hydration of our bodies
- Delicious flavors rich in phyto-nutrients especially when we juice bright, deep colored fruit and vegetables
- Feeding our gut with soluble fiber and healthy enzymes