Copper Tri-Ply Stainless
- 10" skillet
- 1.5 Qt saucepan with cover
- 2.5 Qt saucepan with cover
- 3.5 Qt saute pan with helper handle and cover
- 4 Qt casserole with cover
- 6 Qt stockpot with cover
- Cuisinart Authorized Dealer USA Lifetime Warranty
Three-layer design ensures optimal heat conduction. Copper is the choice of professionals - it heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control.
Stainless steel interior, aluminum core for even heat distribution, copper exterior for precise temperature control
Exceptional Heat Distribution
Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and side walls of the cookware, eliminating hot spots.
The Coolest Touch in Home Cooking
Cast stainless steel, Cool Grip stick handles are contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop.
Rims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy.
Covers Seal in Nutrients
Tight-fitting stainless lids seal in moisture and nutients for healthier, more flavorful results.
Oven safe to 500 °F. Cook on stovetop, in oven or under broiler.
Easy to Clean
Maintains its lustrous finish
Premium 18/10 stainless steel interior
Includes Cuisinart lifetime warranty
- Triple-Ply Construction. A three-layer design ensures optimal heat conduction. Exceptional Heat Distribution
- Heat Surround Technology allows heat to be evenly distributed along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware eliminating hot spots
- It heats and cools quickly for precise temperature control
- Drip-Free PouringRims of cookware are tapered to make pouring clean and easy. Tight-fitting stainless lids seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results
- Compatible for cooking on the stovetop, in the oven, or under a broiler. Easy to Clean and maintains its lustrous finish. Oven safe up to 500°F
- Smooth porcelain-enameled cooking surface is PFOA-free and PTFE-free
- Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic glass and induction cooktops
- Self-basting condensation ridges on lid
- Satin-finish, stainless-steel knobs
- Oven safe up to 450° F / 232° C
|Experienced and inexperienced cooks can agree, a dutch oven is a kitchen essential for slow cooking, steaming, and baking. The Tramontina “Pots & Pans” 5 Qt Aluminum Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven will easily become your most used appliance due to its incredible versatility. Its heavy-gauge construction allows for a reliable uniformity across the pan, while the heat- and shatter-resistant tempered glass lid with stainless steel rim and soft-touch lid knob helps keep the heat in to achieve the perfect temperature. Its durable metallic black porcelain enamel exterior ensures years of use and adds a contemporary flair to your kitchen. Clean-up is made easy thanks to the metal utensil safe, copper speckled nonstick interior finish made without PFOA. This Dutch Oven also has riveted, soft-grip silicone handle to help cooks avoid dropping and spilling the dish they gave their all. The Tramontina “Pots & Pans” 5 Qt Aluminum Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven is dishwasher safe, compatible with gas, electric and ceramic glass cooktops, is oven-safe up to 350°F / 176°C, and includes a lifetime warranty.|
You'll be smitten with this beautifully designed cookware set that's as amazing to look at as it is to use. Featuring a minimalist design with glam gold-finished handles and glossy pink exteriors, these pans are a joy to cook with. Coated with a non-stick ceramic finish, Caraway's cookware is free of Teflon, PTFE, PFOA and heavy metals. The set—10.5" fry pan, 3-quart lidded saucepan, 4.5-quart lidded saute pan and 6.5-quart lidded Dutch oven—is versatile enough to take on any recipe. To keep things organized inside kitchen cabinets, this set in rose quartz includes magnetic pan racks and a fabric lid holder with plastic hooks, plus cork trivets for serving.
Caraway Home Rose Quartz 7-Piece Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set with Gold Hardware. 29"Wx18"Dx15"H
- Stainless steel with aluminum core
- Non-stick ceramic coating is free of heavy metals, PTFE, PFOA and other PFAs
- Stainless steel handles
- 4 magnetic pan racks for storage, 2 cork trivets with ribbon, 1 fabric lid holder and 2 clear plastic hooks for lid holder
- Compatible with all cooktops
- Oven-safe to 550°F
- Not freezer- or microwave-safe
- To avoid harm to non-stick surface, use wood, nylon or silicone utensils
- Hand wash; not dishwasher-safe
Our Member's Mark 11-Piece Modern Ceramic Cookware is a stylish addition to the kitchen that makes healthier cooking easy. Enjoy perfectly cooked steaks, stews, scrambled eggs and sauteed veggies with this versatile set of pots and pans, including two Dutch ovens. Featuring nonstick interiors and durable heavy-gauge aluminum construction, this long-lasting set of cookware makes it so you can cook with less oil and fast cleanup.
This complete 11-Piece Modern Cookware Set includes: 9.5" fry pan 11" fry pan, 2-quart covered saucepan with lid, 3-quart Dutch oven with lid, 6-quart Dutch oven with lid, 4-quart deep sauté pan with lid, Multi-function stainless-steel basket
Superior Nonstick Cookware - Unlike traditional nonstick cookware, this set of pots and pans features ceramic nonstick interiors made without harmful chemicals like PTFE, PFOS or PFOA. Now you can enjoy superior nonstick performance with high release and easy cleaning after every meal. The impact-bonded honeycomb base makes this set safe for all stovetops, including induction. Plus, these pans are oven safe up to 450°F—talk about versatile!
Nonstick Cooking with Less Oil and Butter - The nonstick interiors of this cookware require less oil or butter while you're cooking for healthier meals that don't stick to the pans. The heavy-gauge aluminum construction delivers even heat distribution and long-lasting durability for years of cooking.
Even Heating and Enhanced Flavor - The specially designed cast aluminum lids have a curved shape for self-moistening circulation during cooking that protects food from drying out. The unique design gently cooks your dishes and enhances the flavors of the food during cooking.
Care and Storage Dishwasher safe. Hand washing is recommended to extend the life of your cookware Oven-safe to 450°F (232°C) Suitable for use on all cooktops, including induction. To extend the life of your cookware, cook only on low to medium heat; never on extremely high heat as it can ruin the nonstick interior.|